- What is resume/CV parsing?
- Orion Group Saves In Excess of £1m In Administrative Costs WorldwideMay 2011
- Daxtra Opens Asia Pac Office In Hong KongMay 2011
- 2010 Survey Results Show Astounding Endorsement of DaxtraFebruary 2011
- Daxtra secures stake in idibuDecember 2010
- Daxtra Moves to Bigger Headquarters for the USDecember 2010
- Energy Recruiter is 1st Bullhorn client to go Live with DaxtraNovember 2010
- Semantic Search for Recruiters: Manual vs. AutomatedOctober 2010
- Meet Us at ASA's Staffing World 2010 in Las VegasOctober 2010
- The Bullhorn Marketplace Introduces Daxtra ResourceStation June 2010
- Australia Now Benefits From Daxtra's ParsingJune 2010
- Accurate Automated Resume Parsing in Chinese.June 2010
- The Recruiter Database - Relevant or Redundant ?May 2010
- Daxtra releases new product updatesApril 2010
- Resourcing Candidates Through Daxtra: Global Reach February 2010
* All news
Daxtra Opens Asia Pac Office In Hong Kong
Edinburgh 16th May 2011
Daxtra Technologies has today has announced further expansion in the Asia Pacific region with the official opening of its new regional head office based in Hong Kong.
Daxtra are already working closely with clients across the Asia-Pac region, including within Japan, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong. With the opening of a dedicated office the are bold plans for further growth across these and many other countries.
Christian Ward, Managing Director of Daxtra Technologies Asia, commented, "This a great moment for both our existing customers across Asia Pacific, as well as prospective customers who are interested in our world-class Recruitment Process Automation solutions to drive their growth further in the region. It also gives us an excellent opportunity to build new relationships with businesses on a local level to ensure that the benefits of being with Daxtra is second to none."
For further information on Daxtra call +852 3478 3607 or email email@example.com